Veja - Wata - Vegan - Canvas - White/Marsala
The WATA (which means cotton in Japanese) is a casual, timeless and unisex sneaker.
- Upper in organic cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Lining made out of organic cotton
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and polyurethane
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project creates a positive chain. Sneakers that are made differently. Using organic & fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes. Using wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles. Using recycled plastic bottles to create a technological fabric. Made in a high standard factory in Brazil. Mixing it with minimalist aesthetics & innovative technologies.
We are VEJA.
Transparency is the future.
Spread the word.