Veja - V10 - Leather - MultiCo Nude
The V-10 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials and stands for 10 ans d’amour (10 years of love)
The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
- Upper in leather
- Perforated nubuck, leather and J-mesh (made of 21% recycled polyester, 50% recycled cotton, 29% jute) sections
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Lining in organic cotton
- Inner sole in organic cotton and expanded P.U.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project creates a positive chain. Sneakers that are made differently. Using organic & fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes. Using wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles. Using recycled plastic bottles to create a technological fabric. Made in a high standard factory in Brazil. Mixing it with minimalist aesthetics & innovative technologies.
We are VEJA.
Transparency is the future.
Spread the word.