Ch2 - Drikkeflaske - 0,5 l
CHI2’s minimalistic design represents harmony with nature and completely eliminates plastic and toxins. The 0,5 litre stainless steel water bottle forms a beautiful whole, not only aesthetically pleasing but also ideal for everyday use: the screw top made of stainless steel and a safe silicone ring ensures the bottle is 100% leakproof. Our lightweight and robust stainless steel water is great for a handbag, school or kindergarten.
– Absolutely leakproof in any position.
– Screw cap with food safe silicone ring and a handle
– 100% stainless steel of the type AISI304 / DIN 18/8
– Free of toxins
– Tested food safe – no compromise on smell or taste
– Easy to clean through it’s large opening
– Dishwasher safe (We recommend hand washing with a bottle brush). Note: When washing the lid in the dishwasher water can seep through the small holes at the base of the handle. This can be easily removes by shaking.
– Not suitable for beverages with carbonic acid
Dimensions: 18,5cm x (max.) 7cm
Opening Radius: 5,4cm
Material: Stainless steel, Silicone
ECO Brotbox kick started 3 years ago beginning with founder Mustafa Demirtas frustration with the lack of healthy toxin free container options for his kids school lunches. After some time, effort and research he felt people needed better plastic free options. This is where the idea for ECO Brotbox began, now they are a company of 8 people based in Berlin selling sustainable ecological products all over Germany and Europe. ECO Brotbox is a small company focused on finding new and innovative designs for sustainable products. They aspire to have every product as sustainable, fair and toxin free as possible, every step of the way. This means their products are produced safely and fairly with the highest quality of stainless steel, natural silicons, wood and they are constantly exploring new materials to bring you beautiful, convenient and durable lunchware.